24 August 2011

Aug 24: breaking point

Today I am missing my family more than I can express through this computer. This is the most difficult thing I have ever done. I am confused and doubting all the progress I have made in my heart since I have been here. I am not ready to trust people. I feel as if I always expect the worst from them… and eventually they prove me right. I know in my heart of hearts that it’s the wrong outlook and I have been trying and trying and trying to look at the positive. morgan told me recently that it is better to expect the best and be disappointed than prove yourself right about being hurt…. It totally makes since. I have had this outlook the past month and I have thrown myself out of my comfort zone to trust people with my emotions and my deeper thoughts. And I know I will be able to do it, in fact I am determined!! but for today, I just want my beautiful family, my safety net, to encourage me to keep it up. I seriously cannot wait until September 1st to speak to you!!!!! (at 10 pm your time aug 31, get on skyypppeeeeeee)

No comments:

Post a Comment