18 August 2011

Aug 13: update!

First a little update on everything… my foot is doing alright, and my ring worm is clearing up. I am missing my family, but god has revealed something new to me EVERY day! We have moved into one of the elders of the church house for 3 weeks, then onto our permanent residence. Nicole now has been sick for 5 days and will not get test results back until Monday as to what she has. Morgan was sick two nights ago, but seems to be doing much better. There is a lot of stress that comes with the title of team leader, so please be praying for strength for her. We just finished our 2 week camp at CHS, and by the end, I had grown attachments to some of the kids there. However, I am SO excited to see my kiddos on Monday at adziwa. I have missed them SOOOO much the past two weeks so I don’t know how I am going to make it when I leave in dec. We will be back at adziwa on Monday, but on wed and Thursday we will be staying home due to meetings and such between the government and people. Please be praying for safety of everyone involved. We are walking to downtown today to stock up on some groceries, drop some things at the post office, and get a few birthday gifts for my girl Nicole who has her 21st next sat!!! overall, everything is going great.
Prayer requests:
Blessing
Team bonding
Guidance and strength for a decision I am pending
Peace throughout the country
Patience and love
Health for me and Nicole and morgan
Growth within the youth at adziwa and CCBC
Jamia and charity
Assome
 
Thank you ALL so much for supporting and loving me. All of your comments and emails seriously make my day!!! I love you

2 comments:

  1. So I really don't have anything profound to say...it just made me sad that you said emails and comments make your day, but there were no comments! : (
    So, here's my comment:
    I'm praying for you right now all the things you mentioned on your list. In Jesus' Name,
    Amen!

    Love,
    Mrs. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ellie,
    Missing you, thinking of you, and praying for you. Blessings to you, in Jesus' name.
    Love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete