07 June 2011

June 7: new family

Today when we went to adziwa i got so sad... salome does not remember me, and she will not talk to me. im just not feeling happy today. i no longer have a team to help me; its just me and nicole. and we have a new family. they are very very sweet and i like them, but everything is scary. i tried to take a shower... the water blew all over my face, flooded the bathroom, and never got hot. so i will be going to bed smelling like booty stank.. great! . also on the way home tonight my new mother Maggie pointed out all the prostitutes standing on the streets which was eye opening. im really beginning to be hit with the whole 7 months length and i miss my family and my friends and right now i just feel like the world is spinning and im not invited. i cant believe im missing out on so much it seems surreal. and i just feel dishearted. morgan is stressing and blatantly unhappy and she sometimes rubs it off on me accidently. i just want to be eating ice cream watching swan princess in my own bed right now. anyways im rambling and having a pity party... itll all be okay. just please, if you know you mean a lot to me, dont forget about me when your life moves on and im left behind. goodnight love and miss you

6 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie sorry you had a bad day you're not missing much here I feel like I'm missing something there hope that today is better and I'm praying for you love you dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet eLliE...it is all new...you set the tone... lead...remember youu eat an elephant one bite at a time. fat baby will fall in love with you all over again as will other sweet babies...she has drawn you to a place to love them...not just her, it is 95 hot hotahoy. a...I pray for joy joy joy to overtake you. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there miss Ellie, I am praying you will have a refreshingly joyful day. Hate it when those bad, sad days hit. Thanks for sharing honestly with us so we can have a real feel for what you are experiencing. You are not forgotten at all but prayed for constantly. Thanks for loving Him and loving them.
    Love you, Lynn Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know what mom meant by "hot hotahoy". so there's something to laugh about. mom still can't use electronics.

    and... we've been preparing for you to go for 11 months, and think how fast that went by. these 7 months are going to be over, and at the end of it you'll just be like, "how did that happen so fast?" So try and enjoy all the time you have there! b/c anyone worth anything here couldn't forget you if they tried. i'm sure the biggest change you'll have when you get back is going to be your changed self adjusting to everyone else being the same. keep your chin up, love! (in my famous british accent) love you!!
    --Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Ellie - praying peace and rest and a full tummy for you. We will pray for you tonight at prayer meeting. Love you!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ellie! Sweet girl :) I love you soooo much! And we all miss you here :) But don't worry I know how you are feeling right now....even though I wasn't gone for as long as you will be last summer (7 weeks in China). Time flys so fast! And if you stay connected with the Lord which I know you will He will guide you and comfort you when all of us over here can't :) I am praying for you!!!
    Love,
    Stasia
    ps: I am really enjoying reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete