18 June 2011

DADDY!!!

The weekend is finally here!! which means rest!

we are going to the flea market today to experience that and then to a MEXICAN place to eat! queso and all im told! YAYAYAYAYYAYYAYYAYYYY!! i am so so pumped for that

nothing much else going on this weekend except church.

BUT THERE IS FATHERS DAY :]

Daddy-- i obviously cannot give you a gift this year, but i can brag on you! you are seriously an amazing father. i never really knew just how involved and wise you were until i started hearing peoples stories of their dads and how they have been. you have always gone to god FIRST and have been a fantastic example of faith to me. i know you are the frugal parent(i inhereted that quality from you def not mom) but it makes it so much better when you do treat me because its things that really matter to me! for instance when you walked in the night before i left to give me the finger stuff it meant the world to me because you knew me and those cards you sent with me last year and this year, i could see that you put some thought into it! you are so perfect to mom. you make her feel like shes a princess and that has shown me that i deserve a man like you, even if i have to wait a million years ha. you are my hero and i love you to the moon and back. PS my trunk is the best!!

3 comments:

  1. Tears of joy knowing your family, even if we haven't seen you in yrs. Audge returned safely from Guatemala last night. Zac leaves on his mission trip to San Diego next Sat. Keep the faith and know your dad rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my second attempt to post hope this one sticks

    Wow thanks for a great fathers day gift what else could a dad ask for! You are such a godly young lady and following where He leads you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks love you daddy

    ReplyDelete