26 March 2011

Trust

Trust is such a complicated emotion; you have to give yourself away and put your life in their hands. People tell me that i trust everyone. The truth is i trust everyone but i trust no one. I would tell the stranger in the line all about socially unacceptable things such as how cheap i found the pants i was wearing. However, not a single person knows my struggles and worries and problems completely. I freely well give my opinion on other peoples problems and am willing to help with anything i can, but when it comes to myself, i cannot trust. The problem is that sometimes i sont trust God, and i know he has my best interest at heart. I try. I really try to but sometimes i just doubt my faith.
The past year, one of my most used verses as prayer has been "Lord, i believe. help my unbelief." i know he can rock my world and i have experienced him enough to know he is everything the bible says, but for some reason i need him to help me believe in certain situations that he has my back. I am ashamed to say it but its true. so as of today, i am going to claim every help from God and i would greatly appreciate any prayer on my behalf

Psalm 20
Dear Lord,
May you answer in times of trouble. May you the god of jacob protect me. May you send me help from your temple and support me from Mount Zion, May you remember all my offerings and accept all my sacrifices. May you give me what i need and make all my plans succeed. and i will shout out praise when you succeed. We will raise up our flag in the name of our god. may you lord give me all that i ask for. Now i know the lord helps with his annointed servant. He answers me from his holy heaven and saves me with his strong right hand. SOME TRUST IN CHARIOTS, OTHERS IN HORSES, BUT I TRUST  IN THE LORD MY GOD. i am overwhelmed and defeated but we march forward and WIN. Lord save me!  answer me when i call.
Thank you lord for everything you have done, are doing, and will do within me. you truly are marvelous, and worthy of my trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment