08 November 2011

November 8: lucy bug!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!! Wow 21 years old now :] it seems so long ago that you and I would go to centennial and work out summer before my freshman year. we have really done some crazyyy things since then! We have eaten in the stairwell because we were in a funk and needed to be away. We have been tardy for school, so we decided to go to cracker barrel and enjoy our tardy :] hahaha we have cried together, hit eachother, laughed together, but always been eachother’s person! You are my Meredith :] thank you so much for being my best friend and an incredible estes sister! Enjoy your birthday knowing that I am praying for you continuously and wishing I could be there with you! I will see you 5 weeks from tomorrow so don’t fret. Love you more than I love my hair hahhaahahhah!

PS I hope your going to shogun for your birthday dinner. That sounds AMAZING right now!

1 comment: